Sunday, January 31, 2010

TypoTexture_Process




Well this has actually been an interesting project. I have come up with lots of different small images. This is a very experimental process and as I progress I can see the evolution of it. I am playing with the repetition of textural photographic images and their relationship to type. The type is more textural, most of the time is not meant to be read, and in many cases is just a junction of different letters that dont mean anything other times the are random phrases... Type as texture and texture as type so dont go crazy trying to read everything. Well Here are some of the Images I think best describe this process, they are placed in order so take a look and let me know what you think. Feedback pleas

1 comment:

  1. I think they are very well done. The text and textures work very well together. The top one is a little light and I would like to see it a little darker because it looks like it has some very beautiful textures, did you do these outside or in the uv box?

    ReplyDelete